Why Have a Home Inspection Murrieta?
We all know many homeowners regularly have a home inspection Murrieta, whether they are buying or selling a house. But why is it important? Is there any way you can avoid it?
Home inspections are very important. There are many things to lookout for before buying a home. Many people don’t realize how many issues they could possibly run into. Here are a few things I have run into:
- Potential problems in main electrical panel box.
- Water damage to walls in shower.
- Water leak in attic. Possible damage to ceiling.
- Exposed wiring in attic junction box. Danger of fire and electrocution.
- Water leak at water heater, and possible damage to platform.
- Water damage.
- Disconnected air duct in attic.
- Duct work damaged.
- Leaking pipes and water damage.
- Electrical hazard.
- Loose tile with exposed sheathing. Danger of leaks, water damage, mold, and mildew.
- Incorrect plumbing under sink.
- Loose tile, worn felt and roof deck exposed.
- Defective garage door opener.
Having an inspections done is something you do not want to overlook or ignore. Call Sierra Spec today for the lowest price home inspection Murrieta.